Dit "blog" is een soort bewaaralbum van m'n quiltblokken.
Kijk hieronder en in de zijbalk voor verdere info.
:o)
♥ This "blog" is a kind of storage album for my quilt blocks.
Scroll down below and in the sidebar for all further info.
:o)
I'm busy elsewhere at the moment so my little teddy bear friend Ted ;o) offered to look after this "blog" for me.
Don't worry: if you leave a message (under any blogpost you like) Ted ;o) will send your comments to me.
I hope you'll enjoy your visit here.
♥
things are quiet here because of deadlines elsewhere
:o)
Pssst... this blog works different...
....use the labels below to find everything. The newest update is not neccesary the top blogpost. You can find the last news about update's at the top of the sidebar. I blog here without a calendar or clock. That way it might look as if this blog isn't updated, but (at this moment) I try to update at least once a month, often by adding a block to an older blogpost. Have fun looking around. :o) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PSSST... dit blog werkt anders... ....gebruik de labelfunctie hier beneden om eea te ontdekken. Het laatste nieuws staat bovenin de zijbalk, en dat is vaak niet (zoals gebruikelijk) het bovenste blogje. Ik blog hier nl. zonder kalender of klok. Daardoor lijkt het misschien alsof hier niets veranderd, maar ik probeer (op dit moment) op z'n minst 1 nieuw blok per maand aan dit blog toe te voegen, vaak aan/in een ouder bericht. Veel plezier met rondkijken. :o)
Translation
...DJ block:
E 5 (click on the picture)
...NI block:
blok 88 (click on the photo)
...losse blokken / loose blocks:
(click on the photo)
...Noah's Ark block:
blok 5 (klik op de foto)
...klosjes / spools:
nr 15 (klik op de foto)
Ik hoop hier zo nu en dan een nieuw quiltblok te plaatsen, ik heb echter totaal geen haast. Bovendien maak ik alles met de hand, met héél veel héle kleine steekjes, en verder borduur ik ook nog een heleboel. ;o)
Piecing and Cutting
-
I don’t remember if last month I had mentioned I was having trouble with my
Accuquilt Big electric machine. I really don’t use the machine as much as
I ex...
June 17
-
My goodness, I'm so sorry, I have to confess that I kind of forgot about my
blog as I've slipped away from the regular posting schedule I had going on
th...
Sewing Room Makeover: Part II
-
The makeover is still in progress. Unable to locate more of the
glass/acrylic front cubes (stock is limited to scrapbooking cubes) at the
local big box cr...
Rainbow log cabin top
-
I finished the top of the rainbow log cabin blocks on Saturday!
It measures 57" wide by 69" long. I am feeling pretty good about it.
Yesterday, I pieced to...
Retreat at Vaughan Park February 2020
-
Every year a group of us get together, usually in June/July at this
fabulous retreat centre. This year we decided to give February a try also,
but it was...
Lots of Progress! (Photo Heavy)
-
I'm made a lot of progress over the past week. About a month or so ago I
made a baby quilt as a gift. I posted a pic of it on my blog and
facebook. My ...
Back to work!
-
After a long hiatus, my original Baby Jane went back under the quilting
machine yesterday. I'm hoping to work on her a little each day.
I've been a little ...
Mädchenkram
-
Irgendwie vergesse ich doch immer wieder zu fotografieren, was ich nähe.
Doch dieses Täschchen hat es auf mein Handy geschafft und heute ins
Internet ;-)...
365 Challenge en Tentoonstelling "Lappiespassie"
-
Het is 31 Januari en zijn er dus 31 blokjes uitgegeven, ik heb het niet
kunnen bijhouden om ze elke dag te maken. Er moeten er nog 5 maar het zijn
makkel...
My Nearly Insane Journey is over!
-
After 5 years in the making with quite a bit of down time I have finally
finished my quilt. I had it machine quilted by Judi Schon for those who
live in A...
My Spiritual Heroine
-
Michelle DeRusha has written a book about women heroines of the faith.
Women like Ruth Graham, Corrie ten Boon, and Harriet Tubman. She has
challenged h...
Five more blocks
-
D-4 Crystal Star
D-5 Cathedral Window
E-3 Paddle Wheels
E-5 Rising Sun
F-4 Old Windmill
Now I have completed 50 blocks and 14 triangles.
Tiendas de patchwork en Miami - Parte 2 -
-
Hoy te muestro otra tienda de patchwork, mucho más grande que la anterior
de Fort Lauderdale. Se llama *Stitch Craft* y está en Boca Raton.
Yo la llamo la...
Rainbow Scrappy Saturday
-
Hello everyone, I thought I wouldn’t have anything to show again for this
weekend but I got a tail wind last night and managed to sew up the little
cross b...
Border Right Side 8
-
*Difficulty of block:* easy
*Number of pieces: *5
*Method used:* hand applique
The romance continues with *Love Forever*. And, that concludes my delayed...
Progress
-
Hi Friends!
I finally finished the few home improvement projects I had planned. A few
new floors and a lot of paint happened here.
I am back to sewing...
Top Done
-
Finished the Civil War top five minutes ago. Took more photos of progress
than I usually do but they helped me make decisions about the fabric for
the two...
Nearly Insane Block 33
-
Not happy with my block 33 Thought it looked odd in the book.I want to turn
those units around so that it is more or less symmetrical.As is is
paper-pieced...
Still Going
-
I've had a few questions on this now, so....
I have no plans to take down this site. I'll keep it up and running and
responding to comments for the forese...
Again, we try…
-
Had to laugh for a few reasons…. one – couldn’t remember where I put this
blog two – reading my last post and thinking I was just about to post the
same th...
Christmas with Friends
-
This is my DJ Christmas Swap block wall hanging. It still needs to be
bound, but I wanted to publish here because I have signed up for a fall
frolic swap ...
-
Wow -- it's been a long time since I updated the blog! It's been a long
time since I did a Dear Jane block, too. I really have to get back to this.
I miss ...
Baby quilt finish for Callum
-
Last week Saturday we held a shower for a young Mom in our Church who had
her first baby. I found an animal fabric in my stash and decided to try
out my...
Brązowy double wedding ring
-
Jeszcze przed świętami skończyłam mój brązowy patchwork double wedding ring
, historie tego wzoru możecie przeczytać na tej stronie Klik Klik , top
czyli g...
... zazwyczaj nie bawię się ...
-
... w sale czy inne takie zabawy krzyżykowe, ale jakoś tak trafiło do mnie
w odpowiednim momencie i się zachciało.
Zabawę organizuje Agnieszka na podstawie...
Koko rumah Pakaian Pria
-
Fashion adalah sebuah trend yang selalu tersentuh oleh perkembangan dan
inovasi juga sangat istimewa untuk semua. Ada banyak perkembangan dan
inovasi ju...
Re-Surfacing!
-
Happy New Year! It's hard to believe it's been over two years since I've
written here! Life happens, I guess! The transition to an iPad instead of
the old...
The in-betweens
-
*Dear Blog Friends,*
*It can't have escaped your notice that I haven't been blogging regularly
these past few months and my visits to your blogs have been w...
-
My progress on the tree sampler. Also a new quilt called Mod Quads! I still
need to make a few more 'quads' to make up two and a half more blocks and
then ...
Jolly Tree Farm Quilt Finishing
-
[image: Jolly Tree Farm Mini Quilt by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
in Poinsettia & Pear collection fabrics by Sherri & Chelsi for Moda Fabrics]
[ima...
Star Little Quilt
-
Some of you seemed to like the little star quilt so I wrote up some brief
instructions. I’ve made two of these – one using half square triangles for
the st...
Quilting Through The Weekend!
-
There was loads of sewing...
But that's not the main reason they are here.
They are here to relax, refresh, make some new friends with some
first-tiers ...
Purple Cottons: Chemistry & Quality
-
*Faded grapes. Surely, they were once purple.*
*We've been looking at purple in July in our **6KIA **Facebook group*
*https://www.facebook.com/groups/6kn...
Zeldzame waarneming
-
Gistermorgen wandelden we een van onze favoriete wandelingen vanaf Landgoed
Nienoord in Leek (Groningen) via een graspad over het dijkje naar het
Leekst...
Butterfly Dance Quilt is Finished!
-
I will say, I am not getting things done as fast as I would like or as fast
as I did when I was younger. This stage of life is kicking me in the butt....
Chasing Summer- July Update
-
Summer has been great but I've missed you!
I'm slowly getting this quilted! YAY
I guess when you out of practice this happens!
Love the Lady Liberty b...
Happy Fourth of July!
-
Cross Stitch design by Susan Ache from her "Summer Memories" book.
And a happy 250th birthday to the United States of America! May we unify
to work towa...
Let’s Celebrate the July 4th holiday!
-
Good evening, everyone! I hope you’re finding a little time to sew and
enjoy these beautiful summer days. It’s been busy around Bunny Hill, and
I’m so exci...
Time to catch up
-
I can't believe it is almost 6 months since I updated this blog. It has
been a busy time with more memories and adventures. These days my photos
are few...
Sampler Sashiko 2
-
He comenzado un nuevo proyecto de bordado Sashiko, estará compuesto por
bloques con diferentes técnicas de bordado. En 2023 hice mi primer proyecto
y despu...
I'M GOING FOR IT!!!
-
I've made a decision about quilting the Queen Mary's Garden flimsy (I was
belly-aching about it in the last post).
I just ordered a king-size Dream Co...
I got some quilting done!
-
Pink Hour Glass quilt, quilted by hand with circles in the blocks. A detail
of the handquilting. Blossoming nine patch …
Continue reading →
True Blue QAL-part 3
-
We are on week 3 of the True Blue QAL with American Patchwork & Quilting.
Yes I am making a red version so it seems silly every time I type the words
Tru...
Little Blocks America
-
In 2026, our country turns 250 years old — and I decided it’s a year to go
big or go home! We’re going to celebrate in true Sentimental Stitches
fashion wi...
New year, new possibilities
-
I enjoy very much to work on these Trentham Quilt blocks. I started them
late in 2025.
I have decided to make this quilt to donate. There is no deman...
Character Design - Speedy Poses & Winter Mascot
-
This time around, Bob wanted us to design an animal character that would
star / represent an animated commercial for the Winter Olympics (and winter
sports...
Review from a Longtime Fan
-
Today I’m happy to give a shout-out to one of the longtime fans of “dana
blogs chess,” Helmut Froeyman of Belgium… or as you might know him from the
many c...
Unusual Quilt Commission - Wampum
-
I had an unusual request this week, to recreate a very old Keetoowah
(Cherokee) Wampum Belt. The 7 sacred wampum belts of the Keetoowah are
shown in the ol...
2025
-
Als eerste wil ik jullie een gelukkig en fantastisch Nieuw Jaar toewensen
met veel gezondheid en creativiteit.
Heb ik nog voornemens? Ja ik heb me voor...
Nocturne
-
I know, I know – I’ve been gone for ages. All sorts of things have been
happening. Including lots of stitching. I’ve identified a few projects that
I want ...
Layer Cake Friendly Pattern: Brickyard
-
Every few years I like to remake one of my patterns in a new color palette.
This summer I worked on an updated version of my Brickyard pattern. This
patt...
Post Labor Day Catch Up
-
For about half a day yesterday, I was in the sewing room and completed four
more Sampler Spree blocks. I am especially happy with the navy lightning
bolt b...
Happiness
-
HELLO! Long time friends and followers here on the blog know much I loved
that first Atsuko Matsuyama's first book Happy Flower Quilts. Of course
when I f...
Sunrise Side Quilts
-
I've had great fun making the quilts for the Sunrise Side collection (and
thank you Leigh Ann for making one too!) Here they are....
Eccentricity i...
Love & Hope Sampler
-
Aan deze quilt wordt al een poosje gewerkt, ik zag deze week dat er nog
niets over deze quilt op mijn blog staat. Hoe lang ik hem onder handen heb
weet ...
And the Winner is...
-
I've just drawn the winner of the little apple pouch from the 32 is a
Bushel Sew Along... and the winner is Tracey Cox! Yay Tracey, I will be in
touch shor...
It's been a great adventure
-
Starting a blog was one of the best things I ever did in my life. I made
lots of new friends and was inspired to get back into sewing and making
quilts. ...
Rainbow of Hope...
-
Welcome to my blog, I know!!! Its been a long time since I wrote anything
here - Facebook and Instagram are much faster forms of keeping you up to
date wit...
BOM 2020: 'Hope' is Launched
-
'Hope' is an extra special BOM for 2020. It's a heartfelt quilt with a very
special purpose; all monies raised by this BOM will be used to fund my
daught...
"Bubamara" - Quilt brodé - Challenge 2020
-
2020 sous le signe de la créativité! Un nouveau projet au long court pour
parer l’année de couleurs et de plaisir. Tous les renseignements sont
disponibl...
Smal boxes are fun
-
When staying at the cabin a weekend with sewing friends I got hooked on
sewing these small Bitsy Boxes. Could not stop sewing them. Not much else
to sh...
Ideas for Wildflower Boutique Fabrics
-
My newest fabric line, Wildflower Boutique arrived in stores about a month
ago and I am behind in telling you about it. I meant to let you all know
sooner...
The "Sisters" are back
-
Hi everyone, we’re back, well at least for occasional postings. I am Clare
Cross, one of the Secret Sewing Sisters, and thought you might like to see
wh...
Summer Dance by Bethan Janine for Dashwood Studio
-
Long time no see! In a world of Instagram blogger gets a little neglected
these days. But I promise the shop is still going strong, and you can find
my mos...
It's Summer
-
Me in March: Blogging is fun! Lots of quilting time. Kids are in school.
Making all the quilts in Wovens! Plenty of sleep. Me in April: Sewing
around the c...
Oude wijn in een nieuw vaatje
-
Ongeveer een jaar geleden, weten jullie het nog? had ik deze TOP af, mooie
lente zomer quilt, uit de quiltmania, ontwerp van Lucy, ik was er meteen
weg van...
Klaske, hoe sit dat no mei de Sintsjes?
-
Ik krijg veel vragen over de facebooksite Klaske's sintsjes van Jeltje van
Essen van 100Rozen in Deventer. Daarom hier even een uitleg. In februari
kreeg i...
Splendid Sampler: My Road Trip Block
-
Hello and welcome! I'm Terry Atkinson, the designer at Atkinson Designs. A
former teacher, my love of quilting led me into teaching quilting classes
at a l...
catching up
-
So, we had Christmas, and New Year, then we had the drought/heat wave, and
now we have the floods! Everything normal here in Australia.
I have been workin...
A long time.....
-
Hello Bloggers!!! My goodness...It's 2 and a half years since I last did a
blog post. What happened??
I think I got busy with Pinterest and Facebook and I...
Rose/storm class samples
-
Here are my samples for the mixed media Rose/storm class:
Warm colours
One of the things that I particularly like about this class is that the
overall l...
New Website & a Special Offer!
-
This weekend I created a new website and I am excited to share it with you!
You may have noticed that I have been refreshing my visual identity
recently,...
Another Perfect 10 Tuesday!
-
[image: Image result for Perfect 10 quilt book images]
This week just zipped by!
Luckily I was able to whip up the two Perfect 10 Blocks
for this week in ...
An old UFO finished!
-
What may have been the oldest UFO in my quilting room is now a real quilt!
I started this Baltimore Album quilt in a year long class with Mimi
Dietrich bac...
Wooly update
-
This last week has been working with wool, both wool applique and knitting.
First up, I stitched the fifth Moon Garden block, from Primitive
Gatherings, a B...
Perfect quilting weather!
-
After a week of rain and hats and scarves weather it was no surprise to
wake to grey skies this morning. Were our St Mark's Quilters bothered? Not
a bit! ...
quiltfestival Groningen
-
de winkel is op woensdag 6 en op zaterdag 9 juni gesloten
we zijn aanwezig op het
Quilt Festival in Noord Oost Groningen
ik heb er zin aan, het is een gez...
De winkel is open!
-
En dan is het zover, mijn winkel is open! en wat ben ik een blij mens.
Nooit gedacht dat het zo mooi zou worden (al zeg ik het zelf)
De opening was waanz...
Gingerbread birds and butter brickle
-
I made these gingerbread birds this past week from an antique cookie board
I purchased last year. I can't even begin to tell you how much it
cost.....bu...
JUANI YA PRESUMIÓ DE TAPIZ EL AÑO PASADO.
-
Carolina.... por fin tenemos a alguien más de Albacete... ya quedaremos con
ella la siguiente Kedada...
Juani ,un albaceteña..... ya presumió y disfrutó de ...
Festival of Quilts Birmingham
-
Weer terug van weggeweest!
Ik ben een lang weekend naar Birmingham geweest,
naar de "Festival of Quilts 2017"
Bij Facebook (klik)heb ik al een paar fotos l...
All ready for hand quilting!
-
Here is an aerial view of my quilt!
I now have it "sandwiched" with the batting and
backing...ready to start the months of hand quilting!
my version of the tristan quilt
-
after 5 weeks of drawing and embroyderie and 9 days of handquilting my
version of the tristan quilt is finished.the tristan or guiccardini ...
NEW Website!
-
I finally have a website! It's taken a while but it is up and running now.
There is still some work to do to but for now it's a basic one! You will
find mo...
Fall Festival
-
If you've been following my blog or Lori's Humble Quilts blog, you know
that she organized a group quilt-a-long doing Jan Patek's quilt, "Fall
Festival.
...
Workshops Galore
-
Hi all Sorry for the tardiness with my posts of late. I have been designing
and sewIng madly, preparing a number of projects for 3 workshops I have
coming ...
2017 Greetings & News
-
In November we welcomed grandchild #6 into the world.
In this photo he is a week old. We stayed with DD#1 for a couple weeks to
help out.
Here he is photo...
Re-Visiting an Old Friend
-
I decided during the week to revisit with an old friend,
this old pal and I first made acquaintance in 2009 and the
friendship continued into 2010, then lif...
Gossip in the Garden is klaar !
-
Eindelijk weer eens een berichtje, jullie zouden bijna gaan denken dat ik
niet meer quilt ;-) hahahaha Maar niets is minder waar, ik ben enorm
actief gew...
Kaffe Fassett for FreeSpirit Artisan Blog Tour
-
You may be aware of my longtime love of Kaffe Fassett’s fabrics. If so, you
would know I was beyond THRILLED to be asked to join the Kaffe Fassett for
Free...
The Wedding
-
Several of you asking about the wedding that took place this past Labor Day
weekend so here are a few pictures for you. My youngest son and his new
wife (...
An Awesome Gift!
-
Look what arrived in the mail yesterday from my friend Mary from *Quilt
Hollow*.
It looks huge in the photo above but in actual fact, it measures only 6"x...
Roundup time......
-
I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog at all....
I did have amazing intentions early in the year but, well, life happens and
time passes!
I'm...
Alabama Star Quilt
-
Barbara Brackman told a story about a beautiful handpieced 19th century
quilt on her blog , I was in love with it immediately. Barbara Brackman
vertelde ee...
Quiltmaker's Sew along
-
If you are here, reading this, you must be because Quiltmaker sent you
here:) As you may have noticed, I don't blog any more. But I was very
honored that o...
i should have...
-
I should have started this quilt for my daughter the day she as born!
My daughter has made countless trips to the quilt shop with me in her first
fou...
I case you thought I was kidding
-
My lifelong personal goal is to become an efficient and relaxed travel
packer. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to attain that. So while I was sure
I'd be a...
So much for good intentions...
-
Four months. Okay, four-and-a-half. I didn't think it would be that long. I
wish I could tell you that my morning would be spent here... But with a
long li...
Reminder: I've moved!
-
Just a reminder post to let you know that I've moved! The new site is
called Colorways By Vicki Welsh and I hope you will join me there. To
change your blo...
Cream BabyPink Sucofindo
-
Cream Pemutih Wajah Racikan Dokter Babypink (Asli) Wujudkan mimpi anda
memiliki wajah putih dan cantik.Cream whitening sehat dan aman di pakai
untuk semua ...
-
Niet dat ik weer ga bloggen, maar ik moet even een paar regels schrijven om
te voorkomen dat mijn blog wordt afgesloten. Met mijn fotoblog is dat
waarschij...
Help needed.
-
I need some help. I have my hexie quilt top finished.(Sorry no picture) and
I was wondering how I am going to quilt it. How do you do yours? I need
ideas. ...
applique wreath
-
I haven't done any applique for the best part of a year and was having
withdrawal symptoms so pulled out a block to prep. This is block number 10
from the ...
249 … Welcome Scallop Lovers!
-
I thought this scallop-covered fried chicken truck was a very good omen
when I saw it in San Rafael yesterday ... HELLO & WELCOME to everyone from
Pat Sloa...
A Little Honesty...
-
I have been quiet for far too long. But it’s been a tough year.... My mom
had several unexplainable health issues that surfaced over a year ago. My
husband...
cherry tree update
-
These are my 23 completed blocks. I thought I had only 20 done, but I
surprised myself. I am in love with it all over again.
I had to do lots of jiggling...
Jan Finishes
-
This is my second little quilt finish of the Simple Whatnots Club 1. Didn't
sign up for Club 2 because I still have four little quilt patterns to do
from...
Has it really been that long
-
I realised it had been a while but really has it been THAT long since
I wrote a post. Time , he really is a thief.
I guess a lot has happened since my las...
Winners, we have winners!
-
We just realized we need to tell everyone about the winners from our last
blog post.
As promised, 3 lucky readers were randomly selected. If this is YOU, ...
Treadle Sewing Machine
-
Thinking back, twenty-five years ago, I spent many a Saturday at flea
markets, garage sales and antique shops, filling my house with treasures
from the ...
New Leanne's House Website!
-
It's here - the new Leanne's House website! Here are a few sneak peeks for
you: It's our new address and you're invited over to spend some time! It's
reall...
Rainbow Feathered Star Is Quilted!!!
-
Hello Everyone,
I am sooooo excited!! My Rainbow Feathered Star is quilted!!!! I was able
to finish it the day before I got sick. Thank goodness too, be...
Puppies..... :-)
-
My daughter Joëlle is the owner of two lovely border collies and the female
MIA will have puppies! Yesterday in the ultrasound examination the Vet.
counted...
New Blog Address
-
My blog officially has been moved! It has taken longer than it should
because it is in conjunction with completely redoing my entire site. This
is the "...
MY BLOG HAS MOVED
-
Please find me at my new blog http://www.suedaleydesigns.com/ Don't forget
to update your bookmarks and blog readers. Hope to see you there!
Why yes, of course I drank the kool-aid!
-
Have you seen the sweet summer sew along that Temecula Quilt Co. is
hosting? I have!!! Here are my first two baby basket blocks. I'm doing each
basket in t...
7 Year Twitch!
-
*This giveaway is now closed! Thank you!*
*It's time to celebrate my 7th anniversary in blogging!*
I was chatting with a dear friend recently about ...
Sanity saver quilt all done
-
I put the last stitch into this quilt today, as I got the label and last
bit of binding sewn down.
I decided to call it "Harlequin" as it is just ...
A walk in the snow
-
Last week it started to snow. These pictures were taken on the first day.
We still have snow, but it is now very icy and dangerous.
*Vorige week begon he...
A Little Late But A Finish None The Less
-
I was glad to get Myra's post this morning that the PHD blog will stay up
for awhile longer for the late finishes. I am glad to get to post an
update on t...
Will You Be Watching...
-
Downton Abby?
Tonight Season 3 begins on PBS. I'm going to try and work on my hexagon
flowers but I'm not too sure I'll be able to concentrate on anything ...
Batting
-
So far I can tell that I LOVE the Mountain Mist Cream Rose Batting. The
needle slips easily through the batting and the quilt feels so soft already!
Lucy
Rocket Boosters
-
Who can say what strange things cause a burst of creativity!?? For me,
it's been a long dry spell...waiting for something to happen, waiting for
that muse...
Resentin....drink up!
-
During my past week in Urbino, Italy, every supper typically began around
nine and finished around midnight. Each meal ends with grappa and
lemoncello, t...
We Have Moved - New Blogs and Website
-
I am delighted to announce the launch of our new website and my new blog.
Visit - Sue's blog at www.suespargo.com/weblog2
Kelly's sto...
long time no see
-
Inmiddels is het al bijna een maand geleden dat ik voor het laatst wat van
me heb laten horen, ik schreef natuurlijk al nooit iedere dag, maar zo
weinig......
Terug in de tijd......
-
Allereerst wil ik jullie deze foto even laten zien: het resultaat van m'n
verjaardag vorige maand, 12 nieuwe, verschillende koffiemugjes van dit
prachtige...
Mozaiek en quilten
-
Inmiddels ben ik ook weer aan het vervolg van mijn klassieke
mozaiek-opleiding begonnen en quilt er nog lustig op los. Voor de
geintresseerden: van beiden ...
Fini!!
-
Bonjour à toutes! Ici mon Gipsy Village et moi, je suis très, très heureux,
parce que je l'aime beaucoup beaucoup!Merci Pascale pour les
instructions.Dans ...
Vanmiddag in de tuin...
-
koffie met een handwerkje, geen wind zodat deze mini lapjes niet wegwaaien.
Dit boek heb ik vrijdagmiddag gekocht... ja en dan gelijk maar even
proberen.
On its way to the U.S.A...
-
Just got back from the postoffice. My swap surprises for Chris are on its
way to the U.S. now.
Here is a sneek peek and a hint....
The eggs are not in the...
-
I'm no longer updating this blog but I'm still blogging and you can find me
here:
http://blog.maryquilts.com/
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!
Em...
Another new year.
-
I have been very busy with the new year but, unfortunately, it hasn't been
a lot of quilting stuff. We traveled to Idaho to spend Christmas with the
inlaws...
Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival 2010 (II)
-
Just when my brain was overloaded with images, along came the optical
illusions. When I walked past this one, and looked at it from a short
distance, I saw...
Christmas Shopping on Kauai
-
I just love visiting your blogs and seeing all the Christmas decorations
where you live! So I thought you might like to see some from my corner of
the worl...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten